Shop Manager, Asset / Maintenance & Repair
Subsea Global Solutions Gulf Coast
Operations - Workshop
To ensure that equipment maintenance is effectively managed in the most cost-effective manner to effectively support the customer experience in line with Subsea Global Solutions Purpose and Core values.
- Operational knowledge of dive equipment, hydraulic equipment, reciprocating equipment, vessels, and vehicles.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong people skills capable of fostering a strong team environment within and between all Subsea Global Solutions West Coast personnel.
- Detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Problem solving skills.
- Valid government issued unrestricted driver’s license for vehicles, and ability to obtain security clearance card for entry into ports / terminals, etc.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required on weeknights and weekends.
- Present a positive and professional image of Subsea Global Solutions in the presence of customers, co-workers, and the community.
- Proficient Literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, Office 365, SharePoint)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Subsea Global Solutions maintenance management systems are employed and maintenance records are maintained for all Subsea Global Solutions regional equipment (including all vehicles, trailers, boats, etc.) in accordance with Subsea Global Solutions guidelines.
- Maintain Hazardous Material Management System and documentation (MSDS, spill response, storage of dangerous materials) in accordance with regional and Subsea Global Solutions corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate and manage equipment maintenance together with Regional Operations Managers and local Workshop/Boat Managers.
- Responsible for managing the overall operation of warehouses, storage containers, outdoor racking, shop facilities, boats, trucks, trailers, yard, docks, and property maintenance.
- Plans, directs, and maintains an efficient warehouse operation and assigns, inspects, and evaluates the work performance of personnel assigned to the warehouse.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Responsible for managing the equipment storage, maintenance, and repair processes.
- Responsible for work safety and company policy within the warehouse and all assigned property.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and procurement budget and controlling costs associated with warehouse / property.
- Reconcile maintenance and capex accounts monthly with General Manager and Regional Accounting.
- Provide back up and support as required for Regional Operations for job coordination, report writing and other tasks that may be required to assure continued operations within the region.
- Work with Workshop team Operations managers throughout Subsea Global Solutions to find potential purchasing synergies by consolidated purchasing of common equipment, services, material, and consumables.
- Willingness to work overtime during weeknights and weekends as required.
- High School Diploma, Management coursework
- Minimum 3 years in warehouse and equipment management
- Mechanical background
- Pay as per relevant regional pay structure. Individual rates depend on experience.
- Full participation in company benefits plans including healthcare and 401(k) starting after successful completion of a 90-day probationary period.
- Per standard company policy
Anyone interested in applying for this position, please contact the relevant Office General Manager, or submit a copy of your resume and a letter of interest in the position via the website.
Please note: Inquiries without a resume will not be considered.