- Diver (Entry Level, Level 1, Level 2, or Dive Supervisor)
- Subsea Global Solutions Long Beach – Diving Operations
- Operations Manager, Long Beach, CA
- Maintain an ADCI-approved dive physical
- Must be able, and willing to travel worldwide on short notice for indefinite periods of time
- Flexible work schedule, on-call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week unless on scheduled time off
- Shall be able to exhibit a physical competency in handling heavy lifting and other strenuous activities associated with this position, and exhibit relevant health and safety awareness.
- Comply with company illegal substance and alcohol testing requirements
- Certification from an accredited commercial dive school (possess a valid commercial diver card)
- Must be able to legally work in the USA without restriction
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid US passport, and US Government-issued TWIC card
- Pay as per relevant regional pay structure. Individual rates depend on experience. Reduced pay rate during the initial 90-day probationary period.
- Full participation in company benefits plans including healthcare and 401(k) starting after successful completion of a 90-day probationary period.
- Per standard company policy
- Travel can be expected to account for up to 75% of a typical calendar year.
Anyone interested in applying for this position, please contact the relevant Office General Manager, or submit a copy of your resume and a letter of interest in the position via the website. Please note: Inquiries without a resume will not be considered.