- Assistant Commercial Manager
- Subsea Global Solutions Busan – Business Development
- Area Manager, Busan, South Korea
Job Requirements (The person who is employed in this position shall):
- Be experienced and knowledgeable of underwater services.
- Be proficient in the use of computers and MS software, notably Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams.
- Ability to fluently communicate in local language, and English (any additional other languages considered a plus).
- Be able to understand and implement the procedures and working practices laid down in the company manuals and other documentation.
- Have good marketing, selling and communication abilities.
- Comply with company illegal substance and alcohol testing requirements.
Position Responsibilities and Job Description:
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, and indirectly to the Commercial Director for Asia-Pacific, the duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Commercial Manager for Subsea Global Solutions Busan include (but not limited to):
- Actively seek out sales opportunities and to prospect for new business.
- Ownership of their sales plan to achieve growth and sales targets.
- Respond to enquiries, gain a clear understanding of customer’s requirements, to prepare and submit quotations.
- Manage and record sales opportunities and prepare sales reports.
- Promoting and advising to customers the need for compliance of all diving operations with national regulations, international codes of practice and best practice, at all times.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and Lead Divers on tenders and quotations, in accordance Management System and Procedures.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Operations Manager and Lead Diver to schedule jobs.
- Checking draft invoices so final invoice can be generated and submitted to clients.
- Resolve customer complaints related to sales matters.
- Improving the capabilities and standards of the Commercial Department;
- Work with the Area Manager (AM) to plan advertising and marketing requirements;
- Assist the AM identify new markets and business opportunities;
- Representing the company to customers, trade exhibitions and events.
- Provide sales budget, forecasts and sales expenditures;
- Analyze sales statistics;
- Any other business the Directors / General Manager request in line with the position role and responsibility and on mutual agreement with the employee.
- Degree level education, relevant industry experience may be considered.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, as well as the legal right to work in South Korea.
- Pay as per relevant regional pay structure. Individual rates depend on experience.
- Full participation in company benefits.
- Travel can be expected to account for less than 10% of a typical calendar year.
Anyone interested in applying for this position, please contact the relevant Office General Manager, or submit a copy of your resume and a letter of interest in the position via the website.
Please note: Inquiries without a resume will not be considered.